Stamped concrete provides a myriad of benefits for business owners who are looking to present a professional front while keeping long-term costs to a minimum. Stamped concrete in Crivitz, WI can provide your showroom or storefront with an elegant appearance at a fraction of the cost of traditional, more labor-intensive finishing options, such as stonemasonry.
For owners of businesses of any size, stamped concrete in Crivitz, WI can provide a number of benefits. Here are just a few of the benefits that you should consider when attempting to determine whether stamped concrete is right for your showroom or storefront floor:
- Reduces long-term expenses: Stamped concrete is easily the most cost-effective way to provide your storefront or showroom with a polished-looking veneer. While businesses that are aiming for an elegant look may immediately turn to traditional alternatives, such as stone, they should be prepared for the high cost of time-intensive maintenance that is associated with non-concrete flooring options.
- Lower labor costs: Stonemasonry is an incredibly labor-intensive process that requires highly skilled trade workers for extended periods of time. Additionally, complex stoneware effects can require several steps to be completed properly, and may need advanced design assistance. Stamped concrete, however, can be completed with minimal workers in a relatively short period of time, and still provides a professional, aesthetically pleasing atmosphere.
- Increases longevity: Stone and tile is susceptible to chipping, grout damage and staining. Stamped concrete, conversely, is extremely durable and easy to clean. Stamped concrete can maintain a professional appearance for decades with minimal maintenance, and it is highly unlikely to be chipped or otherwise damaged.
- Requires less maintenance: Grout needs regular cleaning and maintenance, and tile and stone should be consistently maintained. Stamped concrete, however, is a relative breeze to care for effectively. Occasional resealing is essentially the only maintenance expense that you should expect to be incurred by properly installed stamped concrete in Crivitz, WI. Typically, stamped concrete should have sealant reapplied every two to three years in order to prevent color loss.
- Increases property values: Investing in stamped concrete in Crivitz, WI can increase the valuation of your business’ property by a substantial amount, especially in comparison to regular concrete. Prospective buyers are likely to recognize the cost-saving benefits and top-notch aesthetics that are provided by a stamped concrete floor.
- Numerous applications: There are few types of businesses that wouldn’t benefit from the installation of a stamped concrete floor. For instance, auto dealers could utilize it as a decorative element that is capable of withstanding the rigors of cars driving on top of it regularly, furniture companies can use it is a scuff-resistant form of flooring for their showrooms and garden centers can use it as waterproof groundcover that provides a homey flair.
Kwiatkowski Construction Co., Inc. has been providing stamped concrete in Crivitz, WI to area businesses for more than three decades. Our expert team is capable of developing the flooring finishes that meet the needs of your company. Contact us today to learn more about all the stamped concrete finishing options that are currently available!
Categorised in: Stamped Concrete
This post was written by Writer