You have tons of options when it comes to a material for your new driveway, sidewalk or back patio. Concrete is without a doubt one of the most affordable choices out there, but it has a big downside: it’s fairly boring. Thankfully, there’s a solution to this problem! Concrete stamping in Wisconsin has become really popular in the past few years because it takes boring old concrete and breathes new life into it. Keep reading to learn more about all of the great benefits of stamped concrete:
- It’s aesthetically pleasing: The first reason people choose stamped concrete is that it’s nice to look at! Stamps come in all sorts of styles that mimic more expensive paving options. You can choose stamped concrete that looks identical to high-end stone or brick pavers for a fraction of what those materials will cost.
- The choices are unlimited: Plain old concrete comes in one boring color. Thankfully, that’s not the case with stamped concrete! Your color and style options are practically unlimited. From beautiful brick to treated lumber, stamped concrete can look like anything you want it to. The stamps are made from the materials they’re designed to look like, so the difference between the two is negligible (aside from the price tag). Give us a call today to learn more about your style options!
- It’s inexpensive: Going off the first point, stamped concrete is much cheaper than expensive brick pavers. Stamped concrete costs as little as $8 per square foot. Brick, on the other hand, costs between $14 and $20 per square foot depending on the type of brick you choose. Save money where you can on your next outdoor patio project and choose stamped concrete!
- It’s durable: People have been choosing regular concrete over other pavers for years due to its durability. The case remains the same for stamped concrete. Your stamped concrete patio or walkway can last just as long as brick would, for a fraction of what it costs to install. If your concrete does start to crack, the beautiful stamped design can help hide the flaws.
- Installation is easy: Unlike stone or brick pavers, which can take a long time to put down, installation for your stamped concrete project can be done in a day. Our crew works fast to get your stamped concrete laid down so you can enjoy it right away. While you could do the installation by yourself, we certainly recommend hiring our professionals. Our crew has 40 years of experience in the industry, so you can trust that we know what we’re doing!
- It helps prevent slips and falls: When concrete gets wet, it tends to get slippery. Lucky for you, stamped concrete can help prevent slip-and-fall accidents. The textured material provides better grip for your feet, so you and your guests are less likely to take a tumble after it rains.
Don’t settle for standard concrete anymore. Give Kwiatkowski Construction Co., Inc. a call today to learn more about concrete stamping in Wisconsin and what our team can do for you and your property.
Categorised in: Stamped Concrete
This post was written by Writer