Does Stamped Concrete Add Any Real Value?April 9, 2020 2:09 pm Leave your thoughts
If you’re planning on building a driveway, walkway or back patio, you should consider using concrete. It’s an affordable and long-lasting material that holds up in any weather. The only downside of standard concrete is that it can be a bit boring. To liven things up, consider stamped concrete. Keep reading to learn more about the stamped concrete benefits in Crivitz, WI:
- Increases resale value: Since it’s designed to look like a higher-end material, like brick, slate, stone tile or even wood, stamped concrete adds a ton of value to your property if you ever choose to sell. Potential buyers may be more willing to purchase your home if you utilize stamped concrete, so the extra investment now may be more than worth it in the long run.
- Less labor-intensive installation: Though the stamped concrete will look like your chosen material, it’s a lot easier to install. Instead of laying individual stones, your contractor will simply need to pour and stamp the concrete with your desired pattern.
- Longer lifespan: Concrete lasts for a long time—much longer than other materials—before it needs to be repaired or replaced. So, not only will you pay less for installation, you also won’t need to pay for repairs anytime soon. It doesn’t matter what the weather outside looks like—your stamped concrete will hold up just fine.
- Minimal maintenance: One of the biggest stamped concrete benefits in Crivitz, WI is that you can basically set it and forget it once its poured. Not only will this save you a headache, but it’ll also save you a ton of money over time.
- Safer: Stamped concrete is a whole lot safer than using pavers, bricks or stone slabs. Unlike those other materials, stamped concrete doesn’t become a tripping hazard if the stone becomes loose. This is essential for families with kids or elderly individuals who may be prone to tripping.
We’re your experts for stamped concrete installation!
You now know the stamped concrete benefits in Crivitz, WI, but do you know who to call to pour your stamped concrete? The answer is Kwiatkowski Construction Co., Inc., and here are the reasons why:
- Affordable rates: We mentioned stamped concrete’s affordability above, but to save the most money, be sure to choose our team to install it. On top of our competitive prices, we also offer free quotes for all of our services.
- Experienced pros: Unlike some of our competitors, all of our team members have years of industry experience. We’ve been in business since 1977, and we’re fully licensed and insured to give you the peace of mind you need.
- Wide range of services: If you thought we only provide stamped concrete services, think again! We offer a host of residential and commercial services for our customers. Whether you need us to pour stamped concrete or make a new foundation, we’ve got you covered.
Nobody tops our team when it comes to pouring stamped concrete. Contact us today to get a free estimate for our services or to learn more about the stamped concrete benefits in Crivitz, WI.
Categorised in: Stamped Concrete
This post was written by Writer